1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
- I wash it at night only...and in the morning i wipe my face down with a wipe.
2. What skin type do you have? Dry, oily, or combi skin?
- I have combination...t zone....My nose and the crease of my nose as well as my chin
3. What is your current facial wash?
- I'm currently finishing up SebaMed and Starting on Physcians Formula new skin care line targeted for redness as they have 3 different ones. Below are links for each brand
4. Do you exfoliate? How often?
- Sorta of! I use the exfoliator sponge from the dollar general you get 2 large ones for $1. They work great and last a long time.
5. What product do you use to exfoliate?
-Neutrogena Pore scrub
6. What moisturizer do you use?
- I use lots of different ones. I'm still trying to finish up my large bottle of Garnier. I'm also finishing up a newer one i started From SebaMed and starting the new physicians formula line which i linked above.
7. Do you have freckles/sun spots?
- None that i know of inless you all have seen some on me???
(8 & 9 disappeared!)
10. Do you use eye cream?
- Yes and No. I need to. I should have been using it religiously starting at least at 23! I have a few fine lines and I can tell when i do put an eye cream on how quickly it absorbs it. So everyone use your eye creams you will be happier you did in the long run!!!
11. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
- Yes, I do. I get a lot on my cheekbone area. I have not been using my highlighters much at all since these bad breakouts because of course it makes them stand out a lot more. I''m blaming my cell phone for this as its mainly on my left side that its the worse which is were i normally talk on the phone..Our phones are sat down random places and others touching it... I can also i think blame my pillow, i need to wash it more then i currently do. I also do not need to fall asleep with makeup on as that makes it worse and more germs build up..ewww gag...i think theres even a pillow spray out now for that?? I hardly ever get breakouts on my forehead...i use to a lot when i was young...I get a lot on my temples and actually have some tiny acne scaring there.. I mainly get them cheek area, and now a lot on my chin :(
12. Did you ever have to use pro-activ?
- yes, and it did NOT work for me.
13. What foundation do you use?
- I use several different ones as there are always new ones coming out (some new ones i want to try is the new revolon lumi one?) I'm currently finishing up the maybelline instant age rewind eraser treatment makeup. I find this particular foundation better for people with dry skin as to me it's greasy. The other one i'm using is the maybelline as well and it is the dream foam..i love how cool it is on the skin and the damp feeling..it needs to be blended quickly though!
14. How about concealer?
- I've been using my sue devitt automatic camouflage concealer. I purchased two of these never having tried to the brand because it was so pricey i only paid $5 each for these i think they were normally $18 or more. My ulta i guess clearanced the line out. The concealer is so creamy and goes on and blends in great and covers. I love also its in stick form!!
15. Do you know your undertone color?
- I don't know! What do you think I am?
16. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
- I love them! My lashes are not short but they are not long I find them to be a medium length. I always envied women that could apply them so i spent an entire day trying and finally got it..so now if we are going out i always put them on!
17. Did you know that you're supposed to change mascara every 3 months?
- Yes! Anyone who is dedicated to trying new products and loves everything beauty had better know this! I always change mine!
18. What brand of mascara do you use?
- Of course i have many different ones but i'm currently back to the falsies flared! then i go back to the almay one coat dial up
19. Sephora or Mac?
- Sephora! I choose them as they have a great rewards point system, birthday gifts, awesome clearance/sales, freebies, gift with purchases, friends and family sales...and they carry almost all the great brands except for mac!
20. Do you have a Mac pro card?
- Nah! i wouldn't need one..
21. What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
- I use my fingers when applying foundation about half the time..All my brushes are luuux brand so i use the powder brush, blush brush, flat shader brush, tapered crease brush. I normally do not use an eyelash curler inless i'm dealing with fake lashes as i feel it damages your real lashes.
22. Do you use makeup base or primer for your eyes?
- ALWAYS. When I do its normally the E.L.F $1 one as it is very similar to urban decay primer potion. Second i use NYX ones that are in the jars usually the one in skintone. They are ultra creamy.
23. For the face?
- Not always since it's summer time and i try to have as little on my face as absolutely needed. When I do i use GOSH.
24. What is your favorite eyeshadow shade?
- It would have to be an eyeshadow single but inside it was a duo and it was called Lovey Dovey and it was by Too Faced cosmetics. Its was the perfect day to night combo.
25. Do you use pencil or liquid liner?
- i use too faced lava gloss on lower waterline i love the shade of black and its staying power and currently using nyx felt tip small liner on upper lash line but its about empty!
26. How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
- hardly ever!
27. What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
- I love them, i love how beautiful and rich the colors are and the staying power. I just of course hate the mess that comes along with them..but the newer designed minerals mate plate helps that... i can store them with out have to open them back up in the little containers and pour back in i only get out what i need...so it makes me able to use my pigments you can purchase those here:
28. Do you use mineral makeup?
- I used a few but they broke my face out i've been searchign for something new but for now i've only been using the eyeshadows.
29. What is your favorite "go-to" lipstick? Why?
- MAC Angel. Enough Said!
30. How about lip gloss? Why?
- Maybelline baby Lips in fruit punch because its the perfect pink and its a lip stick, gloss and balm in one!
31. What is your favorite blush to use and why?
- MAC pink swoon i love the shade and love the packaging they seem to last forever.
32. Do you buy your makeup on ebay/ebay.ph?
- I did a few things but no longer do as you never know the shelf life, if its been opened, if its authentic.
33. Do you like drugstore makeup?
- YES! Most of my makeup is drugstore brand! Companies are really stepping up their game in competing with high brands now and are doing an excellent job.
34. Do you go to cosmetic company outlets?
-Anytime im in myrtle beach or sevierville tn i hit up the cosmetic company outlet and purchase at least one mac item!
35. Did you ever consider taking makeup classes?
- No, Actually I have not.
36. Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
-Not really, when i'm in a hurry it seems i do my makeup better then when i sit down and take the time to do it.
37. Name a makeup crime that you hate.
- When people wear too dark of a foundation..they will have fair face and put a super dark tan foundation on. I just wonder if they look in the mirror before they leave the house or just dont care.
38. Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones?
- in my area its not really in style to wear color..everyone hear is afraid of color... i had a friend that would laugh when i wore purple shadow! I mean really? It looked beautiful and it happens to be the shade for people with green eyes..people just live under a rock anymore...I stick with browns and purples usually but summer time i love greens...
39. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
- as bad as i hate to say it Kim kardashian as i follow her on instagram and lover her makeup
40. If you could leave the house using just one makeup item, what would you use?
- baby lips in fruit punch
41. Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
- Previously i could not leave with out powder, mascara and gloss, now my skin is getting better and i can feel confident in going out with out.
42. In your opinion, what is the best makeup line?
- The best makeup line drugstrore would be revlon or maybelline High end would be Mac or Urban Decay
43. What do you think of makeup?
- I love it, I love all the different looks you can create, I do not think it should alter the real you..I wouldn't want anyone not able to recognize me...i don't want them to have to look through layers and layers if that makes since.
44. What is your favorite "quote" related to makeup?
- Beauty is about perception, not about makeup-up. I think the beginning of all beauty is knowing and liking ones self. You can't put on make-up or dress yourself , or do your hair with any sort of fun or joy if you're doing it from a position of correction. -Kevyn Aucoin
45. If you were a makeup tool/product, what would you be and why?
- I would choose mascara as I believe eyes are the first thing you see and they have been called the windows to the soul...and I would want to be able to enhance that beauty
I tag if they have not already done this:
and anyone else that wants to do this please link me if you do!